21 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- This is Vegas, so its 90-110F out now. I have nowhere to get cold air for it
Also, I'm using an HAF X with almost all intake fans. The vent is attached to the two GPUs, so it isn't taking air from anything elseMay 25, 2013
- Well then you have an air conditioning, right?
How about taking that tube, put the one end to the ac, the other one for the pc-in fans.
And moreover, do you have any temperature monitoring software? Take a look at speedfan, a bit complicate to do the settings, but you get awesome control.May 26, 2013
- That was my original plan, but the room hits 90F with the A/C off without a PC running at 70-80CMay 26, 2013
- I use MSI Afterburner for fan control on my GPUs. I don't really have a cooling issue with anything else so I haven't looked into speedfanMay 26, 2013
- So you only have control over the GPU fan?
Hm, thats the only one I dont have control :)
For me it is very important, to have a silent system, when doing office.
Only when high power is called, the case-fans speed up.
That gives me a nice low noise environment when watching a movie, but a stable and intelligent cooled system when there is a lot to do :)
Here is a video that shows the advanced fan control, where the real trick comes from :) Control Fan Speeds With SpeedFan [Tutorial]
Or try out something like that :D :D
freon CPU coolingMay 26, 2013
- I use a Corsair H100 on my CPU and the fans are almost silent, even on max power. I actually used speedfan when I started gaming on my laptop before I built this tower. The fans were always too low, causing the system to overheat and burn skin.May 26, 2013
Add a comment...