Welcome to Midsummer Night's Dreaming - an innovative digital theatre project brought to you by the with a little help from +Google+... and you.
Visit http://dream40.org and find out how to get a character of your own invention to join the online play. Or, if you prefer, how to join the real-life wedding in Stratford-upon-Avon on Sunday 23rd June!
#protip It's super easy to see all your mophos in one place, even the hidden treasures from your old Picasa albums. Just search for the word "motion" in Google+ Photos or click this link: plus.google.com/u/0/photos/search/motion.
- FreelanceSocial Media Strategist and Community Manager, 2009 - present
- Shoehorn EnterprisesSocial Media Strategist and Community Manager, 2011 - 2013
- Mondo MediaSocial Media Strategist and Community Manager, 2012 - 2012
- ConversifySocial Media Specialist, 2009 - 2012
I’m a passionate, experienced, Social Media Community Manager who is always looking for fun projects and companies to help.
What I’m good at:
- Community Management. I write extraordinarily creative posts, questions, etc. that get people talking, but still fall within brand voice, objectives and strategy.
- Strategy. I understand the difference between strategy and tactics. I’ll ask about target audience, objectives, measurement and understand that “having Facebook” is not strategy.
- I am a strong contributor to brand, messaging and overall social media strategy. Consider including me in brainstorms.
- I am an excellent teacher and therefore a wonderful trainer. I developed most of the training materials and handled most of the client training for Conversify, a Global Digital Agency.
- I’m also creative, geeky, organized, and always a good pick me up at that Monday morning meeting when no one feels like being at work.
I’ve lost 80lbs (and I’m not stopping there). Fitness and health are a personal passion of mine, and I started my blog as way to keep myself accountable and to (hopefully) inspiring others.
- Universify of MontanaCurriculum and Instruction
- Universify of MontanaEnglish Literature