(As added benefit - an interesting site about FP I didn't know about)
I am trying to optimize the startup performance of system and one of elements slowing it down is mounting of /home. Is it possible to achive at the same time inside /etc/fstab:
- Mounting /home not as part of local-fs.target so it won't be part of critical path
- Mounting /home eagerly so it won't be mounted when the user try to log in but in the meantime
* Create a mount unit (easist is to copy the generated unit.)
cp /run/systemd/generator/home.mount /etc/systemd/system/
* Remove SourcePath and Before=local-fs.target. Add Before=x where x=any unit that needs /home, e.g. Before=graphical.target.
* ln -s /etc/systemd/system/home.mount /etc/systemd/system/graphical.target.wants/home.mount
* Remove /home from fstab.
A Variety of NVIDIA GPUs Power Valve’s First Prototype Steam Machines
Valve revealed the specs for the first prototype Steam Machines to be distributed to 300 gamers for testing and feedback. NVIDIA and Valve h
BOINCstats - BOINC Statistics / BAM! - BOINC Account Manager
Detailed user, host, team and country statistics with charts for BOINC,AlmereGrid Boinc Grid,AQUA@home,BOINC Alpha Test,CAS@HOME,Climate Pre
Iocane powder » Blog Archive » Epiphany marches on
Epiphany marches on. January 17, 2012 3:56 pm xan Blogroll, General, webkit · Previously in this space we saw how the bright future of Epiph
Complaining about GNOME is a new national sport - Operations and other m...
Bloody hell. GNOME hackers, can someone sit Linus down and get him sorted so he stops [whinging](https://plus.google.com/1021506932251300029
The Humble Bundle with Android 5: Pay what you want for six thrilling ga...
Pay whatever you want to get Beat Hazard Ultra, Dynamite Jack, Solar 2, and NightSky HD -- all while supporting vital charities! Beat the av