It may be seen as "yet another article about Canonical and Linux kernel contributions" but I think that it shows also where development time is spent.
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- the time is spent improving the "Linux netbook" user experience...Apr 19, 2012
- It is funny that spaceboy mentions pid 1 as an example, since redhat is pushing systemd from fedora into RHEL.
Canonical jumped the shark years ago.Apr 19, 2012
- RHEL so far is using Upstart now. RHEL7 (2013?) will be systemd based.Apr 19, 2012
- I see your NIH and I raise you one more NIHApr 19, 2012
- ahah, anti-fanboi language detected.Apr 19, 2012