A Google+ user named found a camera underwater while scuba diving near Vancouver. He discovered that pictures on the SD card were recoverable, even though the camera had been underwater for a year.
So he used Google+ to track down the owner of the camera to return his photos. Here's the story.
- DaniloBlack Inc.Typographer & Information Architect, 2011 - present
- TypemadeType Designer, 2009 - present
- SonetworksOwner, Art Director, 2006 - 2010
- GasmanagerSystem Developer, 2004 - 2006
- Servicios Estrellas de OroIT Assistant at Comercial Direction, 2000 - 2002
I have been studying typography since 2004 and now decided to create unique typefaces. I love to draw beautiful letters. Originally read Engineering in Computational Systems.
While studying Engineering I attended almost all the Graphic Design Courses at the same time and fell passionate with typography, so I start studying by myself and bought a lot of books about Type.
I truly believe that typography should be beautiful and distinctive, yet subtle. And it's influenced by history.
I was invited to be part of the initial launch of Google Webfonts Project on May 19, 2010, and since then my webfonts have been used all over the world. You can use my fonts with Fontdeck & Typekit & Google Webfonts.
Currently running a small digital foundry & information design studio based in Monterrey Mexico.
- Universidad de MonterreyEngineering in Computational Systems