- Building Research EstablishmentDigital Products Strategy Manager, 2014 - present
- Building Research EstablishmentBIM Technical Manager, 2013 - 2014
- Royal Institute of British ArchitectsTechnical Research Officer, 2011 - 2013
- Royal Institute of British ArchitectsKnowledge and Research Manager, 2010 - 2011
- Glasgow UniversityResearcher, 2009 - 2010
- SP Technical Research Institute Of Sweden/Chalmers UniversityResearcher, 2008 - 2008
- University Of AberdeenResearch Fellow/Teaching Fellow, 2001 - 2007
- Compaq Computer Manufacturing LtdProduction Line Operator, 1996 - 1997
- Mitsui Babcock Energy LtdQuality Assurance Officer, 1994 - 1995
- Paisley Grammar School1990
- Paisley College Of Technology
- University Of Aberdeen
How open data is being used to hack climate change
Open data can help communities react to global warming and make better decisions
New MAYHEM Song is Slow and Heavy! - Metal Injection
The black metal legends just released their first new track, "VI.Sec." in eons and it's very slow and very heavy.
Status Quo announce December tour with Chas & Dave
The band will be commencing on an 11-day tour across Britain in December.
Robert Johnson: rare new photograph of delta blues king authenticated af...
Forensic examination of old photo identifies the Mississippi guitarist said to have made a pact with the devil
HTML5 makes offline web apps possible - Programming - O'Reilly Media
With advances in HTML5, web apps no longer require an Internet connection — thanks to HTML5's support of client-side storage, web apps now c
OpenBIM/COBie Field Trials — Home of openBIM UK and Ireland
The following videos are from the OpenBIM/COBie Field Trial industry feedback event held on the 12th November 2013 at the Academy of Enginee
How To Write A Nine Inch Nails Song | News | Metal Hammer
Ever wondered how Trent Reznor always hits on that magic formula?