Pantheists revere and care for Nature, we accept this life as our only life, and this earth as our only paradise, if we look after it. We revel in the beauty of Nature and the night sky, and are full of wonder at their mystery and power. The World Pantheist Movement represents a naturalistic approach to pantheism. Our beliefs and values embody the following basic principles:
- Reverence, awe, wonder and a feeling of belonging to Nature and the wider Universe.
- Respect and active care for the rights of all humans and other living beings.
- Celebration or our lives in our bodies on this beautiful earth as a joy and a privilege.
- Strong naturalism - without belief in supernatural realms, afterlives, beings or forces.
- Respect for reason, evidence and the scientific method as our best ways of understanding nature and the Universe.
- Promotion of religious tolerance, freedom of religion and complete separation of state and religion.
The World Pantheist Movement exists to promote these beliefs and values, to make earth-honoring life-affirming naturalistic beliefs widely available as a spiritual option and a rational alternative to traditional religions, to facilitate networking among reverent naturalists, and to encourage formation of local groups.