I wish to thank New York Times bestselling author and Presidential Adviser, Doug Wead, for posting such a complementary review of me as an Online Reputation Manager.
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Great Work Glen, keep it up mate!Jan 15, 2012
- Colin, this is killer: http://www.readability.com/. I'm going to post it, but I wanted to make sure you see it.Jan 15, 2012
- Colin, is the new Google penalty for using paid blog networks affecting you yet?
I think their strategy is reckless because you can destroy your competition by simply submitting an article with links to your competitor's site to take them down. Short sited on Google's part.Apr 11, 2012
- most of my sites actually got stronger, a couple did get hit, I am recovering the main one and letting the others come back naturally - by recovering I mean, building more solid links, adding more content. I would not submit a review to them, it is just links getting discounted and it is time to add more to replace them :P - Simple really, the rest is a scare tactic. Something worth reading: http://jlforums.com/1waylinks-net/google's-webmaster-tool-says-i'm-getting-unnatural-links/Apr 11, 2012
- They are manually signing up for services to find out the sites in your network. I'm pulling for you. You just haven't been hit yet. Hopefully the backlash will stop them before they get to Social Monkee which has an identifiable footprint.
I put up a blog post about it. I do jump the shark in the post, but I hope it has value to you as I'm on your side...
http://www.glenwoodfin.com/seo/google-penalizes-and-deindexes-paid-blog-networks-for-seo-link-building/Apr 15, 2012