Jeff is the vision behind Silver Crown Real Estate. He founded this firm with the belief that professionalism, education and experience are critical success factors to a modern Real Estate Firm. He is an early adopter of technology and believes in using it to give our clients the best possible service. Jeff has a background in Architecture and Finance and has held positions of leadership in Architecture, Real Estate Development and Real Estate Investment. He has been a Licensed Real Estate Broker since 2005. Jeff is also a strong proponent of Raising the Bar in Real Estate professionalism and education and regularly presses the issue with leaders in Real Estate from around the country. As the first “Verified Professional Agent” in the Chicagoland area, Jeff is among the most elite in the industry. Less than 1% of agents nation wide have passed the independent screening process of Verified Professional Agent.
Your Real Estate decisions most likely are the most expensive ones you will make. Shouldn’t you choose an educated and experienced professional to work with in the process?
- Moody Bible InstituteBiblical Studies, 2006 - 2010
- University of Illinois at ChicagoArchitectural Studies, 2001 - 2003
- Harper CollegeArchitectural Technology, 2000 - 2001
- Silver Crown Real EstateManaging Broker, 2005 - present
- Silver Leaf HomesExecutive VP, 2005 - 2010
- Kipling HomesDirector of Design, 2003 - 2005
- OKW ArchitectsAssociate, 2000 - 2003