John Yembrick will tell you how and why NASA has been using Hangouts from space and earth to let millions of people interact with astronauts, engineers, scientists and others instrumental in the Launch America space program.
Sona Patel will explain how and why The NY Times has incorporated Hangouts into their digital communications, and what the impact has been.
* why free Google+ Hangouts are arguably the best video conferencing tool, ever
* the many ways brands are using Hangouts
* the top ways your agency can use Hangouts for public and private, paid or free events, training, collaboration and more.
* the remarkable free Google tools that make Hangouts not only interactive but also shoppable, and perfect for PR and marketing
* how to add Hangouts to your toolkit to increase your client or company’s SEO, visibility, credibility, authority and engagement.
* how Hangouts impact Google search
This session is moderated by Google-certified Google+ and CEO of leading Google+ consultancy Maximum-Plus.com , with - The Hangout Helper - and guest speaker SVP of Muck Rack.
#hangoutonair #CommunicationsWeek #HangoutsForPR #PRHangouts
- Social RevolutionFounder, 2014 - present
- Ubercool/TrendscapeFounder & Trend Analyst, 2002 - 2013
- ICONOCAST Inc.Founder & CEO, 1997 - 2002
- INTERSTELLARConsultant, 1994 - 1996
- Atelier Systems Inc.Founder & President, 1992 - 1993
- MacWEEKFounder & Publisher, 1987 - 1991
As founder of four start-ups, Michael helped pioneer such sweeping changes as desktop publishing, personal information management, Internet research and online marketing. His ability to identify emerging trends was refined during a career that began at some of Madison Avenue’s most creative ad agencies, including DDB and Chiat/Day, while his start-ups include MacWEEK and ICONOCAST.
A change management consultant, Michael motivates and inspires audiences by exploring innovative cross-disciplinary products and services that leverage market trends. His transformational talks also show how brands are adapting to fast-moving changes in the consumer culture, with special emphasis on the world of social and mobile media.
Michael is the author of Trendscape 2004 and recently released the definitive social media resource, entitled Social Engagement Marketing, which provides an easy-to-navigate “user interface” to the rapidly changing world of social media, including marketing solutions and techniques offered. His insightful analysis can be found at www.ubercool.com.
- Fordham University