1. We cook our broth for days by using large amount of pork bones with our special ingredients to make the soup into a thick, rich , milky pork bone soup.
2. We use the premium Berkshire Pork for our chashu , pot-stewed then grill!
3. We pick the highest quality brown eggs, soft boiled them then marinate with soy and sweet wine.
What is the best way to eat Ramen?
1. Eat while the soup is boiling hot!
2. Slurp like no one around ! Slurping actually aerates the broth and enhances the flavor of the noodles, avoid your noodles going soft and droopy, so eat quick and loudly!
1. Tips? It's up to you ;)
2. No carry out. We want to keep our noodles at the best quality.