Seriously, r/atheism. You're awful.
43 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 110 previous comments
- And yeah, I never insulted anyone by saying they're gay, Jake. Learn to read. <-- not an insult! A helpful suggestion!Dec 30, 2011
- Well I've pretty much given up on you too, overreacting at the everything, just to get more traffic to your blogDec 30, 2011
- As one Redditor put in the comments, many of the comments could have been from 15 year olds, male or female. Actually I'm amused you call me a kid, I'm 30! :)Dec 31, 2011
- Such a shame. The MSF fund raiser they did stood as an example of how atheists can be "good without God." This, however, shows how idiotic many still are. Way to undo your own goodwill campaign guys! Thanks for continuing to out the morons Rebecca, we can't ever present a positive humanist face without dealing with these people.Jan 1, 2012
- I'm about one Rebecca rant away from calling myself a feminist. The worst part isn't the initial issues you're bringing up, the worst part is the beatings you take for bringing them up. Which beatings serve to prove the broader point.
A 15-year-old boy could have posted the same thing and nothing remotely sexual would have been said.Jan 2, 2012
- I'm finished with this thread, only causing me grief, goodbyeJan 2, 2012