- Hunt Consolidated, Inc.Vice President, 2008 - 2013Responsible for General Management, Business Development, Operations, Product Management, Sales, and Customer Development for Hunt Energy IQ & SEMHunt (Mexico) Enterprise Energy Management Software Company reporting directly to Hunt Consolidated Senior Management. Selected Contributions: • On a minimal budget took the company from “radioactive” to “attractive” to profitability to an $18M valuation. • Acquired first “lighthouse” customers including: University of New Mexico, Lockheed Martin ($3M), Oklahoma Gas & Electric ($4.5M), Wal-Mart Mexico ($3.5M), Hyatt Dallas. • Developed and implemented a new operational business plan, product vision, customer requirements, demand creation strategy and channel / partner strategy. • Rebuilt core software development team & streamlined operations by eliminating unnecessary liabilities. • Responsibility and oversight of finances including; capital management, sales, budgets and P&L. • Presented company to industry & technical analysts
- Oracle CorporationPrincipal Solution Engineer Security, 2006 - 2008Responsible for building new and managing ongoing business partnerships with key clients, including Deloitte, Bearing Point, HP C&I, Verizon Business. Develop Focus for Growth and Repeatable Solutions for Call Center / Unified Communications. Lead and coordinate project management teams on $20M of complex software solution projects. Selected Contributions: • Managed partnership with Verizon Business that resulted in closing a large call center contract in CA. Developed Interactive Voice Response and Identity Management Solution for Verizon proposal. • Authored and developed $1.6M in Department of Labor Grant Requests for CA EDD. Five of the six that were submitted by EDD were successfully rewarded. • Steered design and development of voice portal security business plan, partner strategy, and solution training for nationwide rollout of repeatable solutions, a Focus for Growth initiative. • Architected and orchestrated design and assembly of an integrated multi-vendor (Oracle, IBM, Microsoft) enterprise Identity Management solution for the California Employment Development Department (EDD), and established agency as a first-time Oracle customer. • Secured $1.8M in software license revenue for Oracle Identity Management Suite and Oracle SOA Suite (First purchase of Oracle software by CA EDD). Secured $7M in software services revenue.
- TransDecisionsFounder, 2000 - 2006Managed all aspects of operations for this developer of customized logistics software solutions. Built and managed relationships with key government customers. Recruited and hired senior sales, consulting and development teams. Member of and reporting to the Board of Directors. Selected Contributions: • Developed business model from the ground up based on extensive research and industry expertise, raising over $6.2M from investors for initial funding. Investors included; Soros Fund, Tech Coast Angles, Acer Ventures and Webber Capital. • Created business and operational plan, vision, goals and missions of two commercial software technology businesses. • Responsibility and oversight of finances including; capital management, sales, budgets and P&L. • Spearheaded design and development of all product branding, documentation and marketing collateral, media relationships as well as company’s Web site. • Secured relationship with Oracle, @ROAD, Autodesk and Bentley Systems. • Facilitated sale of Linear Referencing Software business unit to Bentley Systems in December 2003 and final acquisition of Logistics Optimization business unit to Servigistics in 2006. PTC acquired Servigistics for $220M in 2012.
- Oracle CorporationSolution Architect, 1998 - 2000Oracle Spatial
- IntergraphRegional Manager GIS, 1992 - 1998Regional Manager for Geographic Information Systems
Mountain Peak Chalet with Hot Tub - Vacasa Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rental Property Management
HomeExchange.com - Listing #418353 - Heavenly Lake Tahoe Retreat - A cha...
Our Heavenly Lake Tahoe Retreat is a beautiful gem located directly between one of the most beautiful lakes in the United States and one of
Ducati 1199 Forums - Ducati 1199 Forum for Ducati 1199 Riders
Ducati 1199 Forum is dedicated to the Ducati 1199 Motorcycle and is a community for Ducati 1199 riders