If your child's other parent isn't paying their fair share of support, contact attorneys who deal with child support charlotte NC. They'll help you get what you deserve and even make a claim for retroactive support to help get the back pay your child has been missing out on. Both parents need to pay their fair share. Make it happen.
Shared publicly