This was a bright spot in my day today.
16 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- It's less than a thousand words of text. You'd think I could just bang that out in an afternoon. The problem, of course, is that the unwritten ones want to be made out of distilled wit, filtered through the heady charcoal of a full generation of mayhem.
Crafting that out of words is not a "bang it out in an afternoon" sort of job.May 16, 2012
- I'll wait.May 16, 2012
- I'd love to be able to buy the calendar jpeg's as PC desktop backgrounds without buying the physical calendar (i.e. the jpeg's mentioned in the blog). Still using the backgrounds that came on the first Writing Excuses CD.
p.s. If these are on any of the other Writing Excuses CD's/DVD would love to know as it'd give me the push to get them.May 17, 2012
- From a Marine coworker: "Nothing is as dangerous as a Lieutenant with a map."May 17, 2012
- That distillation process could support a whole short story per maxim. How many maxims? Enough to make for a full story collection.May 17, 2012
- I just want "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a gun" etched in slate or something.May 17, 2012