TAMPA: Network Administrator with compensation range of $70k - 85k. Compensation is in large part dependent upon how fully you possess the required skills. Responsibilities include:
• Plan, design, implement, maintain and troubleshoot network infrastructure using Cisco network equipment
• Develop strategy for the ongoing maintenance of the network, as well as plans for upgrades/enhancements to support organizational needs
• Explore the use of new technologies such as wide area wireless networking, VMWare, VoIP, etc.
• Minimum of three years experience in planning, designing, installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Cisco based networks, preferably working on large networks that contain a minimum of one thousand (1,000) nodes
• Knowledge of IP protocol and IP routing including BGP OSPF, RIP, EIGRP
• Experience with T1, DSL, ATM, SONET, and VPN
• Working knowledge of application protocols such as TCP/IP, IPSec, L2TP, PPP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, DHCP, DNS, RADIUS, etc.
• Extensive knowledge of IOS and CatOS
• Experience with a wide variety of Cisco equipment including Cisco routers, Catalyst switches, PIX firewalls, switches, etc.
Must be able to successfully pass a thorough background investigation.
Contact me if you are interested. Inquiries welcome.