How to disassemble a Samsung(2004) washing machine?
0. Drain water (see small lock holding the drainage hose on the front bottom right)
1. remove screws at back and remove the top cover
2. remove screws from top panel and place top panel carefully on top of the frame
3. remove front panel and door lock
4. remove metal ring holding surrounding the rubber tube tightly connected to the front panel
Ready to go! Remove the discharge pump? On the bottom right. Behind the drainage pump you'll find the main motor. Heating elements are installed inside the internal plastic enclosure enclosing the washing drums.