Hi there! New to the bullet journal method, very excited to try it out. I have always used a daily calendar type to jot down to things (like.. EVERYTHING) but I feel the bullet journal provides more flexibility when it comes to utilizing the spaces in the notebook. I am also an Evernote user for the last two years, but still prefer using paper and pen for tasks. Just wondering if anyone here also uses both paper and technology for organization, any tips?
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I use BusyCal (a variation of Mac Calendar) to schedule meetings and events -- but then, I follow's method of writing those time-specific events at the top of each daily page in my Bullet Journal so that they get factored into my overall day. Works very well!!Oct 20, 2014
- Google Calendar and Bullet Journal are my two methods of choice. I know there are a lot of people using Evernote or Onenote in conjunction as well!Oct 20, 2014
- I like using the Bullet Journal with Google calendar, Trello and Evernote. I use the Sunrise app to see due dates from Trello and Evernote remindersOct 20, 2014
- Im trying to keep it to just a paper journal and evernote, less confusing for me. With journal I make my to do list and evernote is my library. I keep projects, reference materials, bookmarks and anything digital. I tried to use trello but felt it was overlapping with how I use my evernote.
I am a horrible electronic calendar person! Still rely on my paper and pen systen for that.Oct 20, 2014
- I use the Bullet Journal on a day to day basis and if I'm particularly paranoid about forgetting an appointment, I'll also plug it into Google Calendar because I can get reminders on my phone. I cannot stand the Evernote UI but it seems to be popular in this community. Oct 20, 2014
- I use bullet journal and evernote, try to keep it simple with only two systems.Oct 21, 2014
- For personal I just use my BuJo and evernote but for work I use BuJo and Todoist, combined with my Google Calendar.Oct 21, 2014
- Thanks for all the comments! It's great to see how other people are integrating technology with paper.Oct 23, 2014
Add a comment...