Chuck is CEO of Mobile Future Institute and Editor of the mCommerce Daily at MediaPost Communications, where he writes the daily MobileShopTalk column. He has been a leading pioneer in the digital interactive marketplace for more than a decade.
He is the author of Mobile Influence (The New Power of the Consumer), The Third Screen (Marketing to Your Customers in a World Gone Mobile) in which he defines the implications, strategies and tactics for businesses to thrive in the mobile revolution.
The Mobile Future Institute is a U.S-based think tank that focuses on business strategies and marketing tactics for a world gone mobile. Martin is a New York Times business bestselling book author of numerous books, including The Digital Estate, Net Future, and Max-e-Marketing in the Net Future (co-author). He is also a former Vice President of IBM.
- MediaPost CommunicationsEditor, mCommerce Daily, 2013 - present
- Best-selling Author of Mobile InfluenceMobile Future Institute, 2005 - present
- Best-Selling Author of The Third ScreenMobile Future Institute, 2010 - 2012
- Best-Selling Author of The Smartphone Handbook
- IBMVice President
- Interactive AgeFounding Publisher
- Information Week MagazineAssociate Publisher
Book Review: The Third Screen – Marketing to your Customers in a World G...
Raul Colon - Finding Practical IT Solutions for Complex Problems. My Thoughts on Many Topics. New Dad; SXSW 2011; About; Best Of; Contact; V