Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Eleanor Gaston
119 followers
119 followers
About
Posts

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Here is a great summer recipe for vegans that will satisfy that barbecue craving.
Add a comment...

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Craving ice cream?  Then try this delicious vegan smoothie.
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
For optimal health try eating 90% fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans and seeds.  The remaining 10% gives you more than enough room to indulge yourself.  Although, I have found that eating 90% fresh fruits and veggies left me feeling so good that I didn't want to pollute my body with junk foods.
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
For those who love reading romance novels, here is another review.  
Add a comment...

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Many new collectible and Vintage items in my Etsy Shop.  Browse for that special Mother's Day gift.
Add a comment...
Wait while more posts are being loaded