Awards will be presented at the Festival in June 2016. There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes in three age groups (ages 11 and under, ages 12-19 and anyone over age 19) with one of the 1st place winners being chosen as the official logo. Read more here:
First Citizens Community Bank (FCCB) recognizes the rising importance of Social Media and the value social media can bring to the Bank, our business, and most importantly our customers. We promise to provide our social media community with valuable tips, fun and interesting local community news, and important announcements. In return all we ask is that you kindly keep Google+’s terms of service, privacy agreement, and our own rules and guidelines in mind as you interact with our page.
· Respect It’s ok to disagree with something that is posted or a comment from another user, but please be respectful of other people’s opinions and be kind in your response. Abusive, unproductive, offensive, or unlawful comments or rants or anything we deem as trolling will also be taken down. No one likes trolls or hateful speech; anything that we deem inappropriate will be removed. If you continue to post hateful or derogatory speech you will be permanently banned from posting on our page.
· Keep your privacy and confidentiality. Please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personally-identifiable information on our Google+ Page. If you have a specific question about your account or account details please visit or call your local branch.
· SPAM=A No Go. Comments focused on
selling a product or service, or posted just to drive traffic to a particular
website for personal, political, or monetary gain, will be removed immediately.
While we welcome community announcements, please send us a direct message with
the details and we will decide if it is appropriate to share with our
· Stay on topic. Please, only comments that reflect the topic of the post or the purpose of the page.
· Looking for help with an account? If you're a First Citizens Community Bank customer and have specific questions about your account or a service, we cannot answer them here on Google+ because of privacy issues, and because we do not have the customer service capabilities yet on Facebook. So please, if you have questions or concerns, call customer service at 800-326-9486 or contact your local bank representative. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding!
· Do you work for First Citizens Community Bank? Excellent! If you would, though, please disclose it when you comment or post to our page. We want to make sure there are no bias and that the rest of the community is aware of your employment with the bank.
There, that’s not too bad is it? Now that you have the easy stuff down, below are some slightly more legal-sounding disclaimers.
Third party posts do not reflect the views of
First Citizens Community Bank or its affiliates and have not been reviewed
except for content which violates First Citizens Community Bank’s core
values, such as offensive language for example.
This page is presented by First Citizens Community Bank plus.google.com is owned by a third party unaffiliated with First Citizens Community Bank First Citizens Community Bank is not responsible for the privacy or security policies at this site or other third party sites that may be linked to by this page or other Google+ pages. We urge you to review the privacy and other policies of each website that you visit. First Citizens Community Bank does not endorse and is not responsible for any ads that Google+ may place on this page, or for the content, products, advice, opinions, recommendations or other material of third party sites or other pages on Google+. Content submitted by users on this page is subject to approval based on our Google+ Community Guidelines.
Banking Made Simple.
Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.
More info @ http://www.firstcitizensbank.com/
15 South Main Street Mansfield, PA 16933