1. If the playoffs started now, I'm tempted to say Spurs but I'm going to say the Clippers. Chris Paul is the point god, BG and DJ is probably one of the most athletic big duo's in the league. Along with Caron Butler who seems to be the perfect fit for this Clipper team. Not to mention, Russel Westbrook have the tendency to exchange blows with the PG he's up against so basically screwing up the Thunders tempo.
2. The obvious answer to this one have to be the Memphis Grizzlies. They're a tough team who has been bogged down with injuries but Zach Randolph will be back soon and they could seriously do some playoff damage.
3. One. The Memphis Grizzlies. they nearly eliminated the Thunder last season and they're most probably looking for a revenge this season.
4. I would say only the Blazers. They're tough to beat at home and have a decent line-up not to mention Batuum have been pretty big for them this season. This team is deep
5. Two, Lakers and Clippers. As much as I hate the Lakers (being a Clipper fan) if they actually play together and Kobe actually stops taking bad contested shots, I would crown them as this year's NBA Champs. Bynum can be a beast down low if he wanted to and if he gets touches, Pau is still Pau, and Rasheed Wallace gives them a somewhat of a stretch 4