I am a:
- Londoner & Murcianico
I've been a digital pro since moving from international media planning and buying in the 90's to managing online projects both agency and clientside.
I joined Droiders
in 2013 to direct inbound Glassware marketing for brands - that means I work with highly specialist programmers at an agency, developing Apps for Google Glass, and market them to forward thinking brands.
I will announce details of my new venture everywoah.com
in early 2017.
Father to two lovely children (boy/girl 14 & 8) and married to the love of my life
- 360 video and apps
- Inbound Marketing
I tend to operate with a few principles across all social media.
In the case of Google Plus:
I take a few _seconds_ to evaluate people who Circle/Follow me and generally speaking I apply these principles:
- If your avatar photo is not your face I am unlikely to circle you
- If you don't have any posts showing I won't circle you - you know you can change that right?
- If you display your +1's and don't just +1 your own stuff and I think you're interesting, I am likely to follow you
- If you don't link to your other social profiles I am unlikely to follow you
- If you only post images I am unlikely to circle you
- If you only reshare and never post your own thoughts I'm unlikely to circle you
- If you are inactive for more than 2 weeks I am unlikely to circle you
- If you mix work and pleasure I am more likely to follow you
- If you participate in other conversations I am more likely to follow you
- I post in english and spanish and increasingly use Google Plus to manage that in Circles
- Sometimes I will post in Public in one language, if that bothers you, you can uncircle me
I will update this bio with more context pretty soon. - thank you and good day!