Assuming that there are not concerns at all about plugins or ease of set-up, what method would you opt for in terms of being the best overall for SEO, visibility, security, ease of use for end user etc.
On site commenting? Discuss? Google+ comments? Something else?
I think most business cards are a design failure.
Oh and Chromecast is coming soon to other markets
Business card design failure, that's what.
This is , a member of my Google Authorship and Author Rank Community. I ran into him tonight at #SMX West in San Jose. I am insanely jealous of his business card, which is themed as a Google Authorship rich snippet search result.
Why did I not think of this first!?!
- DroidersInternational Marketing, 2013 - presentInbound Glassware for Brands - marketing Google Glass Apps for forward thinking decision makers
- ConsultantInbound marketing, 2007 - 2013SEO, CRO, PPC, UX, Email marketing, Analytics, web development and more, inhouse and agency side directing projects for measurable business value.
- Londoner & Murcianico
- Inbound Marketing
- If your avatar photo is not your face I am unlikely to circle you
- If you don't have any posts showing I won't circle you - you know you can change that right?
- If you display your +1's and don't just +1 your own stuff and I think you're interesting, I am likely to follow you
- If you don't link to your other social profiles I am unlikely to follow you
- If you only post images I am unlikely to circle you
- If you only reshare and never post your own thoughts I'm unlikely to circle you
- If you are inactive for more than 2 weeks I am unlikely to circle you
- If you mix work and pleasure I am more likely to follow you
- If you participate in other conversations I am more likely to follow you
- I post in english and spanish and increasingly use Google Plus to manage that in Circles
- Sometimes I will post in Public in one language, if that bothers you, you can uncircle me
- Swansea University, WalesSpanish & Business2:1 BA Joint Honours
Wikipaella on mission to save rice dish from being lost in translation
Valencian trio hopes site brings traditional recipes to masses and rescues paella from further bastardisation by Jamie Oliver et al
Google Cloud Platform provides support for HIPAA Covered Entities
When you're building a healthcare-related application, not only do you need the right code and a reliable user experience, sometimes it feel
UK government plans switch to open source from Microsoft office suite
Cabinet Office minister Francis Maude plans to standardise on open formats to cut costs on Office suite and break 'oligopoly' of IT supplier
The Great Google Authorship Kidnapping: What Happened to Your Author Pho...
In the middle of December 2013, Google Authorship mysteriously disappeared for some authors and their content. The following is our investig
Ron Dennis re-appointed McLaren chief executive to revive F1 team
McLaren say Ron Dennis has been re-appointed as chief executive with a mission to revive the Formula One team's fortunes
Why should I reveal my 'real identity' online? Anonymity isn't so terrible
Martin Clear: You told us: Humans have long maintained multiple identities and separate circles of acquaintances. What we do online is no di
Wearable tech at CES 2014: Prepare your body parts for an onslaught of o...
Wearable technology. It’s an exploding product category in desperate need of a category-defining product. And now, with the Consumer Electro
Abandono la Fanpage de Facebook... ¿Por qué? ~ Con M de Marketing
He llegado a una conclusión: no me interesa mantener una fanpage de mi blog en Facebook. Las razones muchas, las cuales os voy a exponer a c
How to embed a Google Plus post into a website - Plus Your Business
Here is a short guide on how to embed a Google Plus post into a website.