- PTC, UALR, UCA2015
- OAK GROVE H.S.
- CONWAY H.S.
- ROBINSON H.S.
- BAKER ELE.
- DAVID O'DODD ELE.
- ROBINSON MIDDLE
- STANTON ROAD SCHOOL(PRIVATE)
- ARK. REAL ESTATE SCHOOL
- U OF A'S CENTER FOR TRAINING OF TRANSPORTATION PROFESSIONALS(CTTP FOR THE AHTD)
- AMERICAN CONCRETE INSTITUTES LEVEL I CONCRETE TECHNICIAN COURSE W/ CERTIFICATE
- OSHA'S COURSE FOR HAZWOPER CERTIFICATION(W/ YEARLY 8-HOUR COURSE AND UPDATE CERT.)
I AM 35 YRS. OLD, SINGLE, W/ TWO SONS WHO ARE THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST THINGS IN MY WORLD!
I NEED A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!! UNEMPLOYMENT...HOW DEPRESSING THIS YEAR HAS BEEN SO FAR!!! But, I am not gonna fall apart yet. It is all a test and not ready to throw in anything to defeat quite yet. Makes the good times all the better, I guess? Optimistic as to seeing such things again...
I am struggling with a large career change right now. I previously, for last decade almost, worked as a QC materials testing technician for a commercial soil/concrete testing lab in NLR, LR, and all over state and some in TN, NC, LA, and MS(Nearby AR border towns). I also lived and worked in Osceola, AR testing at huge power plant site for a year. I really liked this line of work and feel I am very knowledgable about testing and soil mechanics in general. comes from an early age-making mud pies as a kid, I guess. But, times and jobs aren't easy to come by today.
These days, I am focusing on working for the only subcontractor WasteManagement employs nationwide, my Dad! I think it is very cool, that bit before. I am openly proud of him and what he accomplishes! No college or nothing hi-tech to help him along the way. Just alot of hard work on his part. I hope one day, when I am gone others will be able to put my life in this perspective, too. (only I did attempt hi-tech capabilites! Somewhat, anyway!).
I think that is enough for todays lesson on my life and the mash in my head! A.L. 4-2009
- HDR, Inc.Materials Tester/Inspector, 2015 - presentQA/QC Testing of roadway materials for highway construction. Inspection of work performed by contractors for quality and payment of work quantities. Qualified representative for state highway QC testing. Valid CTTP certifications in Basic Aggregates, Soils and aggregates, and ACI Certified Concrete Field Technician. Troxler certification for Nuclear/Density gauge operation and transport.Current job is I40/430 notch and widening of 5 miles between Morgan exit 142 and crystal hill exit 148, I40/430, North Little Rock, AR. And experienced participant of playing all day in the dirt! I know a thing or two about some dirt!
- The Home DepotMET Associate, 2012 - presentMerchandising
- L & L ServicesOffice Manager/Safety Director, 2009 - 2011
- MTAMaterials testing QC lab/field technician, 2007 - 2008
- PSIQC tech/inspector, 2002 - 2005
- Anderson Enginneringsoils lab technician/testing, 1998 - 1999
- Zachry Construction CorporationQC inspector/tester, 2006 - 2007
- Sturbridge CleanersCleaner bitch..., 1998 - 2001
- Sears, Roebuck, & Co.Shoe sale chic, 1993 - 1995
- Premier Pontiac/Nissan & InfinitiPhone operator, 1996 - 1997
- Pulaski Technical College (Work/Study)Admissions office aide on PTC campus, 2001 - 2002
- RinecoSafety coordinater
- KrogerSacker/bagger, 1991 - 1992
- Bonanza SteakhouseHostess, 1989 - 1990
Central Arkansas Highways near you!