- The Home DepotMET Associate, 2012 - presentMerchandising
- L & L ServicesOffice Manager/Safety Director, 2009 - 2011
- MTAMaterials testing QC lab/field technician, 2007 - 2008
- PSIQC tech/inspector, 2002 - 2005
- Anderson Enginneringsoils lab technician/testing, 1998 - 1999
- Zachry Construction CorporationQC inspector/tester, 2006 - 2007
- Sturbridge CleanersCleaner bitch..., 1998 - 2001
- Sears, Roebuck, & Co.Shoe sale chic, 1993 - 1995
- Premier Pontiac/Nissan & InfinitiPhone operator, 1996 - 1997
- Pulaski Technical College (Work/Study)Admissions office aide on PTC campus, 2001 - 2002
- RinecoSafety coordinater
- KrogerSacker/bagger, 1991 - 1992
- Bonanza SteakhouseHostess, 1989 - 1990
I AM 35 YRS. OLD, SINGLE, W/ TWO SONS WHO ARE THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST THINGS IN MY WORLD!
I NEED A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!! UNEMPLOYMENT...HOW DEPRESSING THIS YEAR HAS BEEN SO FAR!!! But, I am not gonna fall apart yet. It is all a test and not ready to throw in anything to defeat quite yet. Makes the good times all the better, I guess? Optimistic as to seeing such things again...
I am struggling with a large career change right now. I previously, for last decade almost, worked as a QC materials testing technician for a commercial soil/concrete testing lab in NLR, LR, and all over state and some in TN, NC, LA, and MS(Nearby AR border towns). I also lived and worked in Osceola, AR testing at huge power plant site for a year. I really liked this line of work and feel I am very knowledgable about testing and soil mechanics in general. comes from an early age-making mud pies as a kid, I guess. But, times and jobs aren't easy to come by today.
These days, I am focusing on working for the only subcontractor WasteManagement employs nationwide, my Dad! I think it is very cool, that bit before. I am openly proud of him and what he accomplishes! No college or nothing hi-tech to help him along the way. Just alot of hard work on his part. I hope one day, when I am gone others will be able to put my life in this perspective, too. (only I did attempt hi-tech capabilites! Somewhat, anyway!).
I think that is enough for todays lesson on my life and the mash in my head! A.L. 4-2009
- PTC, UALR, UCApresent
- OAK GROVE H.S.
- CONWAY H.S.
- ROBINSON H.S.
- BAKER ELE.
- DAVID O'DODD ELE.
- ROBINSON MIDDLE
- STANTON ROAD SCHOOL(PRIVATE)
- ARK. REAL ESTATE SCHOOL
- U OF A'S CENTER FOR TRAINING OF TRANSPORTATION PROFESSIONALS(CTTP FOR THE AHTD)
- AMERICAN CONCRETE INSTITUTES LEVEL I CONCRETE TECHNICIAN COURSE W/ CERTIFICATE
- OSHA'S COURSE FOR HAZWOPER CERTIFICATION(W/ YEARLY 8-HOUR COURSE AND UPDATE CERT.)