Earlier today I wrote this on my personal Facebook wall and it came with a chorus of replies: "I felt it all day.. now it's amplified. I want to give up.. pretty much everything. Things I'm bad at: Friend, Husband, Dad, Communicator, Online Communicator, Cu...
Yesterday I posted a blog post about the Leadville 100. (It is Leadville week after all.) Only 70 of you managed to find and read the post, which pales in comparison to the typical average of 500. It's not something I broadcast or shared as normal. I just t...
It's been quite awhile since the series of posts I wrote in 2013 regarding that year's Leadville Trail 100 Mile Endurance Run. For those who missed it, you can read those posts via these links: A Letter On Leadville , Leadville... Answers , Leadville 100....
In 2006, I ran the Vermont 50-Mile Endurance Run with a guy named Joe Desena. Joe was an accomplished endurance athlete, with deep pockets, who had visions of creating a major race series in his new town of Pittsfield Vermont. He spent most of the race tryi...
I'm back, if only briefly, to offer you this very important public service announcement. There are no words good enough to stress the importance of what I'm about to say. The importance of it for me, for my peers, and for perfect strangers. It just needs to...
- University of New HampshireOutdoor Education, 2007 - 2011
- Lyndon State CollegeMeteorology & TV Studies, 1999 - 2000
- Hesser College - ManchesterRadio/TV Production & Broadcasting, 2003 - 2005
- Chaotic Training CenterProfessional Wreslting, 2003 - 2003
- Human Potential LLCOwner, 2014 - present
- Colorado Wilderness Rides and GuidesGuide/Intern, 2011 - 2013
- Eastern Mountain SportsGuide, 2006 - 2010
- Patriot LandscapingCrew Chief/Laborer, 2002 - 2008
- WMUR News 9Production Assistant, 2004 - 2006
- Discovery Channel StoresStock, 2001 - 2002
- Wendy's2001 - 2001
- TargetLevel 1 Hardlines, 2000 - 2001
- NAMCO Pool & PatioStock/Sales, 1997 - 2000
- Rising Stars Sports Complex1994 - 1996
- Marshall's1996 - 1997
- Simpson Property GroupCommunity Center Manager, 2013 - 2014
Sherpa John: Human Potential: VB: High Line Canal 100K
Post a Comment. Comments to this blog are moderated by a third party. Any comments that could easily fall under the definition of "Cybe
Sherpa John: Human Potential: 2012 Winter Expeditions
2012 Winter Expeditions. It has become a winter tradition for Team Sherpa Ultra Running to create a series of Fat Ass events that helps us/r