Back in March when my friends threw me the surprise party to convince me to be a race director, I was incredibly honest with them that night about my trepidations in regards to jumping into that pond. Some of them were expected, "I've been very vocal about ...
In 2013 I returned to Vermont to run in my 5th Vermont 100-Mile Endurance Run. In the months leading up to the race, I had caught wind of a documentary film that was to be filmed during last years race. The film producers had caught wind of my upcoming 5th ...
Before I sink too far into today's post.. I want to make sure I add the following preface. What I am sharing with you all in this sort of "expose" series on Race Directing, is my own personal experience in creating the Human Potential Running Series. The th...
I'm back, if only briefly, to offer you this very important public service announcement. There are no words good enough to stress the importance of what I'm about to say. The importance of it for me, for my peers, and for perfect strangers. It just needs to...
June 20-21, 2014 Dayton, WY Time: 32:13:36 -------------------------------- Road to Redemption The say you measure a man not by how many times he gets knocked down, but by the number of times he gets back up. I vividly remember sitting at the Footbridge Aid...
I first started blogging in 2003 after returning to hiking New Hampshire's 4000 Footers. Back then my blog was on a .mac account and mostly just a collection of hiking reports from my trips in New Hampshire. My goal when I started doing this, was to simply ...
- Human Potential LLCOwner, 2014 - present
- Colorado Wilderness Rides and GuidesGuide/Intern, 2011 - 2013
- Eastern Mountain SportsGuide, 2006 - 2010
- Patriot LandscapingCrew Chief/Laborer, 2002 - 2008
- WMUR News 9Production Assistant, 2004 - 2006
- Discovery Channel StoresStock, 2001 - 2002
- Wendy's2001 - 2001
- TargetLevel 1 Hardlines, 2000 - 2001
- NAMCO Pool & PatioStock/Sales, 1997 - 2000
- Rising Stars Sports Complex1994 - 1996
- Marshall's1996 - 1997
- Simpson Property GroupCommunity Center Manager, 2013 - 2014
- University of New HampshireOutdoor Education, 2007 - 2011
- Lyndon State CollegeMeteorology & TV Studies, 1999 - 2000
- Hesser College - ManchesterRadio/TV Production & Broadcasting, 2003 - 2005
- Chaotic Training CenterProfessional Wreslting, 2003 - 2003
Sherpa John: Human Potential: VB: High Line Canal 100K
Post a Comment. Comments to this blog are moderated by a third party. Any comments that could easily fall under the definition of "Cybe
Sherpa John: Human Potential: 2012 Winter Expeditions
2012 Winter Expeditions. It has become a winter tradition for Team Sherpa Ultra Running to create a series of Fat Ass events that helps us/r