Apparently the end of your picture on Google results is coming. So we are still stuck with the ten blue links on Google's search screen.
- JM Internet GroupSEO Consultant and Tech Journalist, presentDirector, in charge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Social Media Marketing, and AdWords training and consulting. I provide both online training and in-person workshops.
- eg3.comSenior Editor, 2012
1230 Market St #709, San Francisco, CA 94102
I am Senior Editor at eg3.com, a web portal and email service covering hi-tech embedded systems on the Internet, founded in 1994. My Ph.D. is from U.C. Berkeley, and my B.A. is from Harvard. My MRS is my partner in crime and in life and my KIDS are what gives meaning to my life along with my PARENTS who are not an acronym but rather the two most wonderful Jedi masters I have so far encountered.
I really enjoy teaching Internet Marketing; so if you have questions, please reach out to me by email or call me at 415-655-1071. Happy to help!
- School of Hard KnocksSEO & Social Media, presentI am currently enrolled in the School of Hard Knocks - meaning, lessons (my friend) are not taught, they are learned. I am 'learning' SEO, Social Media Marketing, and AdWords by doing it. Never stop learning. Never give up. Never surrender. (Galaxy Quest).
- Harvard UniversitySEO and Social Media Marketing (with Al Gore), 1981 - 1985Tried to hook up with Bill Clinton while at Harvard but he was... uh... too busy for Al and me, so we invented the Internet instead. (Bill was very interested in IRC for some reason).
- University of California, BerkeleyCreation of the Internet (with Al Gore), 1986 - 1992At UC Berkeley - GO BEARS - I tried to hunt down Bill Clinton again but was stuck with Robert Reich, so he and I invented an algorithm to do fact checking on those who never really understood what C+I-X-M meant.
- Booker T. Washington High SchoolHigh School (with Al Gore), 1977 - 1981GO HORNETS! The best high school in Tulsa, in Oklahoma, in the USA, and in the World.
- Carver Middle School1977GO I CAN'T REMEMBER OUR MASCOT! But I did learn a lot about peanuts.
- Burroughs Elementary SchoolGO oh heck we were just in elementary school! But it was Burroughs Little School, the 1970s and voluntary desegregation of Tulsa, Oklahoma, of which I am a very proud participant.
- The WombPrior to elementary school, I was just a kid. Really are you reading my Google+ profile at this level of detail. You are creeping me out. Now go back to work, really! I mean it!
Google+ At 3 Years Old: Not A Ghost Town, But A Social Referral Graveyard
Let’s put it aside from the get-go: Google+ is not a ghost town. Without a doubt there are millions of people who use and value the social n
Google Drops Profile Photos, Google+ Circle Count From Authorship In Sea...
Google’s John Mueller has announced that Google is making a major change in the search results around authorship. Specifically, Google is dr
The war on Amazon is Big Publishing's 1% moment. What about other writer...
More people are buying more books than ever, and more people are making a living by writing them. Why do millionaire authors want to destroy
Learnings From SMX London: The Impact Of Social On Search
SEOs and Social Marketers speculate on the impact that Social Media marketing has on how well their websites perform in search results. Ther
Why Content Really Isn’t King and What Actually Is…
Ever come across a great blog post or slideshare and be surprised that it only has a handful of retweets or shares? Maybe you’ve created gre
5 Googley SEO Terms – Do They Mean What You Think They Mean?
Robots.txt. Google DNS. Penguin, Panda, and penalties. Duplicate content filter. PageRank. You've heard all these terms, but these words hav
The Ultimate List of Trending, Real Time Search and Social Search Websites
The successful man is the one who finds out how to connect with his target market before his competitors do.
Food For Thought About Link Building: Some Tasty Tidbits
Presented for your consideration, below are a number of linking-related comments, thoughts, ideas and other notes that I believe you’ll find
Why Is Facebook Page Reach Decreasing? More Competition And Limited Atte...
Every Page on Facebook wants everything they post shown to everyone. But people only read a limited amount of News Feed per day. There simpl
Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Surfacing your business's contac...
Tuesday, April 08, 2014 at 1:29 AM. Webmaster level: All. Every day, searchers use Google to find information about businesses. Common queri
FTC sues 'Jerk' website operated by Napster co-founder
The FTC is suing a website operated by Napster co-founder John Fanning for allegedly harvesting information from Facebook users and posting
Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Introducing the new Webmaster Ac...
Our Webmaster Academy is now available with new and targeted content! Two years ago, Webmaster Academy launched to teach new and beginner we
Warning : Another Scam On The Loose and It Involves Google Docs
Kansas City Social Media Marketing Agency
5 Keys to Improving Search Rankings with Duane Forrester
Bing's Duane Forrester lists in order the priorities site owners should invest in for better search rankings.
Seth's Blog: The debilitating myth of musical chairs
I was invited to a fancy gathering the other day. Thirty of us, chatting amiably over drinks, then invited to sit down to eat. A little slow
The Complete List of Engaging Content Ideas - Search Engine Journal
The fact that content drives the Internet is nothing new, though today, there is a greater emphasis on the importance of quality. Internet m