I'm not a fan of the gym (yet). Any tips on what to listen to to zone out while there?
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- It has been the best thing I ever did as an adult- kind to your joints and a MAJOR workout. Highly recommend if you have any interest- so much fun!Jan 8, 2013
- first of all , warm your body , up , do not forget if you do not warm your body before you starting your gym may badly hurt your bodyJan 8, 2013
- if want to lose some weight or Diet -one thing u must remember is if u want to eat just eat but make sure that u have agood eat secound u must never make any anything that can cause u deazies(pain or such that thinglike that) than u must never foget eat vegatable&fruit 4/5 times
in 1 week the last is don't forse to GYM ormake a exercise if u can't du it just make as u can do......if want to chat or talk with me just add me in my facebook name is saiber neo(the picture my fb is final fantasi in blue colours with it shadow)Jan 8, 2013
- I just decided this morning I'm going to try audiobooks!Jan 8, 2013
- I HATE the gym. But when I do go, I usually zone out on Real Housewives of ____ :) It seems to be on a continuous loop on Bravo. This is assuming your gym has cheap, mini TVs attached to cardio machines.
Otherwise, I take a spin class with an instructor who kicks my butt into gear.Jan 8, 2013
- I watch the golf channel or food network on the TVs while doing cardio. For weights, my gym plays the music so loud it is useless to try to listen to your own!Jan 8, 2013