This week's Five Minutes of Fame will contain:
* LEE FELSENSTEIN, the man who hew the Osborne 1 from sand! Who ran the Homebrew Computer Club with a Ruler of Steel! Who soldered free speech to the dreams of the digital revolution!
* Straight outa copyright, it's the DATA2.ME
people guerilla revamping public documents
* RACHEL CHALMERS, who will powerpoint the clue electric
* Mozilla's LIZ HENRY, Talking Bugs Bugs Bug Bugs Bugs Bugs Bugs Bugs Bugs 
* PLUS The amazing ANNOUNCEMENTS of MILOH (now with saxophone backing) and FOR ONE DAY ONLY:
* The TRIUMPHANT RETURN of AL SWEIGART, Author of the BEST GODDAMN INTRODUCTION TO PYTHON
So come one, come all, come FIVE MINUTES OF FAME to Noisebridge Hackitorium 8PM Thursday 21st, Noisebridge!