317 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 48 previous comments
- finally I've solved the problem on my Samsung Galaxy S2.
I went to the Settings -> Applications -> Administration and I select Google Goggles. Then I've erased cache and app data and I uninstalled Google Goggles.
When you install and start again the app, you will see the option for continuous mode.Dec 8, 2011
- Well I guess that should have been the first thing to try... I blame lack of sleep ;PDec 8, 2011
- I love Goggles and all, but just don't let Verizon screw up the NexusDec 8, 2011
- where can i find information on how to use text recognition via intents like barcodes? are there plans to allow this if it's not already allowed?Dec 8, 2011
- does this affects Google's "search by image also."Dec 9, 2011
- Pretty cool, although it seems to me that it doesn't process vCard and vEvent QR codes correctly -- it thinks they are text.Feb 25, 2012