I am leading an effort for raising a donation for treatment of children suffering from Cancer.
Children being treated at multiple hospitals all around will be funded through this process(including the Children’s Medical Center at Dallas).
I’m raising money to fund vital programs and services that are helping to ease the physical, emotional and financial toll of pediatric cancer on patients and their families.
Details of the same are present in the following URLhttp://my.e2rm.com/PersonalPage.aspx?registrationID=2256444&langPref=en-CA
We spend quite a lot every day on things we actually do not need. So it would be really helpful if you could keep aside $10 or more and donate the same for this cause.
The overall target is to raise $500 for the cause.
Please consider sponsoring my participation. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of children with cancer. You can make a secure online donation by clicking on the link below. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law!http://my.e2rm.com/PersonalPage.aspx?registrationID=2256444&langPref=en-CA
Also pass on this information to all your friends, colleagues and family as any contribution from their part is going to help.
Thanking you all.
Did you know?
1) Every 3 minutes a child is diagnosed with cancer worldwide.
2) Cancer claims the lives of more children each year than AIDS, asthma, cystic fibrosis and diabetes combined
3) Over 175,000 children are diagnosed with cancer worldwide each year
4) Childhood cancer does not discriminate, sparing no ethnic group, socio-economic class or geographic region
5) The average childhood cancer victim loses 71 life years; a significant loss of productivity to society