- eCivisVice President, 2011 - present
- Grant Writing Training FoundationGrant Writing Consultant, Dummies Author, Workshop Presenter, and Online Facilitator, 2008 - present
- BBA, Inc.CEO, 1984 - 2012
Beverly A. Browning has been consulting in the areas of grant writing, contract
bid responses, and organizational development for nearly four decades.
Her clients have included:
- Chambers of commerce
- Faith-based organizations
- Units of local and county municipal governments
- State and federal government agencies
- School districts and colleges
- Social and human service agencies
- Fire departments
- Service associations
- Fortune 500 corporations.
Dr. Browning is the author of over three dozen grants-related publications, including Grant Writing For Dummies™, Grant Writing for Educators, How to Become a Grant Writing Consultant, Faith-Based Grants: Aligning Your Church to Receive Abundance, and Perfect Phrases for Writing Grant Proposals.She holds degrees in Organizational Development, Public Administration, and Business Administration. Dr. Browning is a grant writing course developer and online facilitator for Education To Go; former faculty member at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Institute for Organization Management and Rio Salado College Online, and former member of the Advisory Board for the University of Central Arkansas Community Development Institute. In 2007, she founded the Grant Writing Training Foundation. She is a current member of the Grant Professionals Association - http://www.grantprofessionals.org.
She is also an online instructor for www.ed2go.com. Dr. Browning teaches over 1,000 students annually in her two premier courses: Advanced Proposal Writing and Becoming a Grant Writing Consultant.
Dr. Browning is the new Vice President of Grants Professional Services (GPS) at eCivis, Inc. GPS provides eCivis clients with grant writers, grant managers, evaluation specialists, and budget specialists. Need help planning, researching, and writing your competitive grant application? Write Dr. Browning at email@example.com.
She is also recruiting GRANT PROFESSIONALS. Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in a training program? Check out:
Want to receive Dr. Browning's newsletter? Write to: email@example.com
- Mott Community College - Flint, MI
- Baker College - Flint, MI
- Spring Arbor University, Jackson, MI
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Bridgewater University - UK
Writing Careers That You Have Probably Never Even Thought Of
Learn about several exciting and professional writing careers that you have probably never even thought of
March for Babies - View Personal Page For godswill
one day... all babies will be born healthy today... too many moms and families know the heartbreak of having a baby born fighting to survive