Time to submit your Qt World Summit papers and talks
This week is the week to submit your Qt World Summit abstracts for review.
This year the following topics are of special interest:
- Internet of Things systems and creating connected devices
- Qt as the software solution for multi-platform development – desktop, mobile and embedded
- The modern C++ standards and benefits
- Automotive and industrial HMI trends
- Creation of modern desktop user interfaces
- Enterprise multi-screen development strategies
- High-end UX on low-power embedded devices
Of course other Qt topics are also welcome.
More info on paper submission can be found here: https://www.qtworldsummit.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/QtWS15_CallForPapers_May222015.pdf
The submission system is here: http://bit.ly/1GHfe4t
Speakers get good benefits for their presentations.