9 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- The Wii U GamePad (tablet controller) has every button/feature (and then some) that this Wii U Pro Controller has. It also has the same button layout. Any game that supports this controller will also support the GamePad. The opposite is not true however.
You won't be using 4 GamePads (tablets) on one Wii U, which would likely be expensive even if you could. If you are playing a shooter with 3 friends (locally) not everyone will get to use the GamePad. The others will have to use the other control options available. Some might prefer the Pro Controller to using Wii Remotes or the Classic Controller. This is for those people.Jun 3, 2012
- the controller will be better for gamerJun 3, 2012
- i don't see a use for it the tablet controller will be good enough for me to pwn noobs on lolJun 4, 2012
- the tablet is so u can have a clean game so if u play a sports or any game the menu with everything will be on the tablet screen leaving the tv screen clean.Jun 4, 2012
- Real gamers don't look down when were playing games. That's the fallacy the Wii U had.
But in all seriousness i'm glad there's still a classic alternative.Jun 4, 2012
- that I agree with but I believe even with shooters the screen on the pad will serve a very useful purpose ( inventory, map, etc) . Putting the gamepad users at a slight disadvantage. I like the controller don't get me wrong this was a ling time coming . But the Gamepad is a complete controller and releasing an alternate controller this early seems like an odd strategy .Jun 4, 2012