Crystal hasn't shared anything with you.
People are more likely to share with you if you add them to your circles.
- Indiana UniversityEnglish (Public and Professional Writing), 2007 - 2011
- Indiana UniversityGermanic Studies, 2007 - 2011
- Indiana UniversityTheatre and Drama, 2007 - 2011
- spoonacular2013 - presentspoonacular is a recipe search engine that understands natural language, so you get the results you really want. No more meat in your "vegetarian chili" or wheat flour in your "gluten-free brownies." Not only does spoonacular understand your query better than conventional recipe search engines, the results are much more customizable. spoonacular calculates scores for healthiness, price, and popularity that lets you rank recipes according to what really matters to you. Plus, you won't find ugly nutrition labels and boring ingredient lists on spoonacular-- we believe recipe searching and browsing should be visually appealing. After all, you eat with your eyes first! spoonacular's search bar provides instant visual feedback and our widget converts standard ingredient lists into attractive picture lists
- aivolveContent Writer, 2012 - 2013Covered topics ranging from eco-friendly fashion to renewable energy developments for the "green" lifestyle portal Tell It's Green (tellitsgreen.com), based in Berlin, Germany.
The Healthiest Frozen Pizza: Gluten Free, Vegan, and Low Calorie Options
Frozen pizzas are quick and easy, but many of us feel guilty when we resort to eating them for dinner. End the regret and try one of the hea
Our Favorite Organic Snacks: Healthy Treats For On the Go and Between Meals
Put down that dollar bill. Step away from the vending machine. We've found the best organic snacks for both sweet and salty cravings. Stock
Looking for a good replacement for Evernote Food? Try spoonacular!
Now that Evernote Food is gone, you're probably looking for a new app to manage your recipes and meals. Learn why spoonacular is a good repl
The Best and Healthiest Milk Alternatives For When You're Going Dairy Free
If you don't eat dairy, you probably want to find the best and healthiest milk alternatives for your diet. Here we discuss soy, almond, coco
The Healthiest Noodles: The Best Pasta Brands for Your Diet Goals
You don't have to give up pasta because you're trying to eat better, at least not if you know the best and healthiest noodles for your dieta
The Healthiest Tortilla Chips for your Salsa, Guacamole, and Nachos
Tortilla chips, like any chip, can be high in sodium and contain tons of unnecessary additives. We've found the healthiest tortilla chips wi
The Best Store Bought Pie Crust: Traditional, Graham Cracker, and Cookie...
No time to make pie crust from scratch? We've evaluated traditional, graham cracker, and cookie crusts to find the best store bought pie cru
How Much and What to Eat to Gain Muscle (Brand New Protein eBook!)
Our first eBook Lift, Eat, Repeat: Your Guide to Eating Well while Gaining Muscle is now available on Amazon. Lift, Eat, Repeat answers many
What is the Best Recipe Search Engine in the World?
Have you ever tried searching for something simple like