- http://nilmabostonrio.wordpress.com/Gmail, Blogosphere, Social Stream, Blogosfera, Christianity, Cristianismo, Assembleia de Deus, Religion, Religiao, nilma boston rio,, presentYour profile is eligible to be featured in Google search results. You can find your profile at https://plus.google.com/113457459951571731789/about
Circle: +Brasil on Plus
To make a friend, is a gift
To have a friend, is a grace
To keep a friend, is a virtue
But to have you on my social networks
Really, it's an honor!
First, I'd like to thank you to be here. I appreciate your attention.
I'm gonna share with you the links from my other social stream websites where I already have posted my multimedia contents .
Thanks once more.
En primer lugar, quiero darle las gracias por estar aquí. Agradezco su atención.
Voy a compartir con ustedes mis links a otras páginas da web donde me han colocado en los artículos personales multimedia.
Y de nuevo, gracias.
Em primeiro lugar, gostaria de te agradecer por estar aqui. Aprecio a sua atencao.
Vou compartilhar com voce links de minhas outras web pages onde eu ja tenho colocado artigos pessoais em multimedia.
E uma vez mais, Obrigada.
Zunächst möchte ich danken, Sie hier zu sein
Vielen Dank für Ihre Aufmerksamkeit
Ich werde gemeinsam mit Ihnen die Links von meinem anderen Websites, auf denen ich schon meine medias eingestellten Inhalte
Vielen Dank noch einmal
D'abord, je tiens à vous remercier d'être ici
J'apprécie votre attention
Je vais partager avec vous les liens de mes autres sites où j'ai déjà posté mon contenu medias
Merci une fois de plus
Innanzi tutto vorrei ringraziarvi per essere qui
Apprezzo la vostra attenzione
Ho intenzione di condividere con voi i link da altri siti web in cui i miei mi hanno già inviato i miei contenuti medias
Grazie ancora una volta
Eerste wil ek dankie dat jy hier te wees
Ek waardeer jou aandag
Ek gaan om te deel met jou die skakels van my ander webtuistes waar ek al my media-inhoud opgelaai het
……| ….+Nilma Boston Rio
Obrigada Deus! pela mecânica da vida neste vasto Universo.
Google +Nilma Boston Rio
Abaixo, link para o seu Goolgle+
Explore Iceland's Midnight Sun
There is a reason that Iceland is currently one of the largest hotspots for landscape photographers around the world. Between the dramatic weather, almost alien scenery and soft light, it is no wonder I return year after year. This photo was taken the week following one of the photography workshops I lead in Iceland, as I was traveling with my good friends and . We spent 14 days sleeping in tents and chasing the light around the country, causing us to occasionally drive for 10 hours a day as we diligently watched the in-depth weather reports.
This waterfall can be found in West Iceland and it is certainly a highlight for many photographers visiting the country. When we showed up and set up, along with another small group of photographers, a private 1 on 1 workshop (lead by a US photographer that I know), got out of their car and blatantly moved into everyone's frame because of the sad "I was here first" mentality. It is unfortunate that there are selfish photographers out there that only value their own shot or their clients, rather than take into account others around them. Needless to say, they were cloned out of this photo, but only after I confronted him about his actions post trip. Lets just say that I am not surprised that I haven't heard back from this supposed "professional photographer" ;)
Camera: Canon 1Dx
Lens: Nikon 14-24 f/2.8 w/ novoflex adapter
Exposure: f/11 at various shutter speeds
Photo Editing Details:
In order to create this image, I had to use a variety of techniques, starting with blending 5 images into a simple 32bit tif file to dramatically increase the dynamic range of the photo using HDR Soft's 32bit Adobe Lightroom plugin. After adjusting the the exposure, shadow, highlight settings plus the white and black point, I sent the image into and began to clean up any dust spots and distracting elements of the image. Then it went into both 's Perfect Effects 8 to help balance out the color and add a touch of texture depth to the image using their presets. Lastly I removed some of the blue casts from the waterfall and painted in a touch of vibrance into the color reflection in the water coming from the sunset above.
To see more of my favorite images of 2013:
Muita gente acha que aprender phrasal verbs é um saco. Mas, isso só é assim porque elas tentam aprender phrasal verbs por meio de listas e mais listas de phrasal verbs. Se prendem a decorar listas de phrasal verbs com give, take, get, up, down, with, etc. Aprender phrasal verbs pode ser algo divertido. Para isso, basta aprendê-los em contexto e aos poucos. Nada de listas e nada fora do contexto. Para entender isso melhor e aprender a aprender phrasal verbs sem traumas, leia a dica do link abaixo. Acredito que ela mudará o modo como você encarará os phrasal verbs de agora em diante. Se gostar da dica, curta e compartilhe. ;)
During my time on Google+, I've stumbled across some amazing resource guides that I've been slowly collecting and bookmarking. Within these guides and posts, you'll find information and insight on almost every aspect and feature of our favorite social network.
All of the content I'm sharing has been created to help you have fun and make the most of your time on Google+. I've categorized the following resources to make it easier to find the information you need:
1. For tips on proper Google+ etiquette and how to avoid some common user mistakes, read Mike Allton's post on How Not To Use Google+ here: http://goo.gl/yaoW6
2. For additional insight on proper Google+ Community Etiquette, read Kristoffer Howes's Google+ post here: http://goo.gl/L1ojP
Tips to Increase Engagement
3. To learn tips that will increase your post's engagement and visibility, read Andrew Harasewych's Google+ Posting Guide here: http://goo.gl/uAT9zg
4. To test your knowledge of the network, take Martin Shervington's Plus Your Business, Google Plus Knowledge Quiz here: http://goo.gl/jOp5UM
*5.*To learn about the options Google+ offers to block or mute activity you find abusive or annoying and the considerations for using each read Mark Traphagen's post here: http://goo.gl/V4cMEJ
Google+ Resource Guides
6. For everything you'll need to know about posting, sharing, engaging on Google+, read , Ultimate Google+ Posting Guide here: http://goo.gl/VOjEsF
7. For newer users looking for a comprehensive resource guide, watch Martin Shervington's The Ultimate Google+ Quickstarter Guide (Video) here: http://goo.gl/L5Lqm
Martin has also created a complete user guide for Google Plus (blog post and videos) which covers everything from engaging on the network to the psychology behind Google+ hangouts. View Martin's list of resources here: http://goo.gl/cRxhM
8. Dennis Labelle has taken the time to compile multiple resources into one comprehensive reference guide. Dennis shares links to Google resources that cover everything on Google+ from auto-enhance to Google+ for business. Review Dennis's post here: http://goo.gl/Yzeha0
9. Scott Buehler has put together an Utlimate Guide to Google Plus that can help users navigate their way through virtually any feature on the newtork. Read Scott's Utimate Guide here: http://goo.gl/UUtnXY
10. Jana Nystrums has created an incredible presentation on Google Plus Basics, Tips & Tricks, which she shared on Google Drive. Jana's presentation covers everyting from making your photos stand out to knowing your Google account. Read through Jana's presentation here: http://goo.gl/HOu6S3
Jana has also written an informative post on Who sees your Google+ post and options for how users' posts are distributed and shared on the network here: http://goo.gl/X1714j
Jana has also created her own "The best Google+ help and resources guide" which lists some of the best posts on everything you'll need to know to succeed on Google+ here: http://goo.gl/KKaYIs
11. While you're at it, don't forget to check out Mark's online marketing flipboard magazine of articles and posts about SEO, networking, branding, and the marketing power of Google Plus here: http://goo.gl/uUF86n
12. Ahmed Zeeshan has created the Google+ Starter Pack which covers everything new users will need to know to integrate into the Google+ community. View Ahmed's Google+ post here: http://goo.gl/eMPKTH
13 Joshua Berg has created a robust Google+ Ultimate guide in which he shares many key tips for understanding and enjoying your time on the network. Read Josh's resource here:http://goo.gl/ANMeuR
14 John Skeats has created a usrful Google+ tips collection which covers some of the less discussed issues and features on the network. Read John's resource here: http://goo.gl/Yz3cjQ
Google+ Posting Resources
15. Read Martin Shervington's The Ultimate Guide to Google Plus Posts here: http://goo.gl/lspg5C
16. Demian Farnsworth has written The Art of Writing Great Google+ posts which can be read here: http://goo.gl/dzsbqL
17. To learn more about post formatting for optimal engagement and how social activity on the network relates to shared links, read Dustin Stout's post here: http://goo.gl/E5Kh1z
While you're at it, be sure to check out Dustin's guide on The Anatomy of a Perfect Google+ Post here: http://goo.gl/8eYAF6
18. Socialize Me owner, Andrew Harasewych, has created a fantastic Google+ Posting Guide Infographic which can be viewed here: http://goo.gl/thKEe
19. Lets Get Social has created a monstor checklist that's full of great resources for creating The Perfect Google+ Post which can be read here: http://goo.gl/oR2YDu
Hangouts On Air
20. To learn more about the New Google Plus Hangouts, video calls, messages, setup & basics, be sure to circle the "Hangout Helper" and check out Ronnie Bincer's resource guide here: http://goo.gl/gU6KA
Google+ Hover Cards
21. Jason Darrell has put together some excellent information and insight in this post that will assist businesses and brands in optimizing their Google+ hover cards. Read Jason's "pitch" here: http://goo.gl/p1hybU
22. Scott Buehler has created a series of posts to provide everything you'll need to know about Google Authorship. Read Scott's collection of resources here: http://goo.gl/g8zbaM
23. For discussions and updates regarding Google Authorship and related questions, be sure to join the Google Authorsip & Author Rank Google+ community here: http://goo.gl/wWzxnq
Google+ and SEO
24. Mark Traphagen has written an excellent article on The Personalized Powers of Google+ Ones which can be read here: http://goo.gl/b2e372
25. For information on SEO for Google Plus Profiles, Pages, Local, Communities & Updates read Kristi Hines post on Search Engine Watch here: http://goo.gl/1VGLZy
Google+ For Business
26. Michael Bennet has put together a presentation and shared it on Google Drive featuring a compliation of useful Google+ resources created by Mark Traphagen. Read the Guides to Google Plus for Business & Personal Use here: http://goo.gl/qv6GdE
27. To start a business or brand page on Google+ get started here: http://goo.gl/Ty6b5w
Whew, that's a lot of reading! There are some pretty amazing people here on the network sharing valuable information to help other users discover and unlock the incredible potential of Google Plus. If you have read something that you found particularly valuable and or useful, be sure to circle and or thank the original author.
Please leave a comment if you feel there's a valuable Google+ resource or post I failed to list.
#googleplustips #googleplusultimateguide #googleplustipsandtricks
Turbocharge your reading and listening | Successful English
Good choices, narrow reading/listening, and simultaneous reading/listening increase the effectiveness of reading and listening for English a
craigslist: boston classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale...
craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events
Music, photo, and video software from the market leader - MAGIX
Multimedia software for editing and creating photos, videos and music.
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, ...
Online shopping from the earth's biggest selection of books, magazines, music, DVDs, videos, electronics, computers, software, apparel &
Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More Online Shoppi...
Buy and sell electronics, cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, digital cameras, baby items, coupons, and everything else on
Best Buy - Computers, Video Games, TVs, Cameras, Appliances, Phones
Best Buy's source for computers, video games, televisions, digital cameras, mp3 players, mobile phones & appliances. Shop online fo