- Thomson ReutersSenior Director, Digital & Social Media Strategy, 2010 - present
- SNCR2005 - 2010
- Albrycht McClure & Partners2000 - 2005
- Ziff Davis1997 - 1999
- Ketchum1996 - 1997
- Hudson Valley Business Journal1992 - 1996
- New Electronic Media Science1989 - 1992
- Knowledge Industry Publications, Inc.1986 - 1988
- Redwood Collaborative Media2008 - 2010
- re:imagine group2010 - 2011
Jen McClure is the corporate social strategist for Thomson Reuters, and is a respected expert in
new media and communications. Her career spans nearly 25 years, and
includes experience in all facets of professional communications,
including journalism, market and media research, media relations,
public relations, strategic communications, print and online publishing
and broadcast media.
She was managing director of the re:imagine group, CMO and director of community development for new media start-up Redwood Collaborative Media, and founding partner of strategic communications consulting firm Albrycht McClure & Partners. She also worked in PR and marketing for Ziff Davis, Inc., and for Ketchum Public Relations. She was also a business reporter for five years, managed research and publishing for New Electronic Media Science and began her career at Knowledge Industry Publications, Inc.
Ms. McClure is the founder and president of the Society for New Communications Research, a global nonprofit 501(c)(3) think tank dedicated to the advanced study of the latest developments in new media and communications, and their effect on traditional media and business models, communications, culture and society.She earned her masters degree at Stanford University, holds a graduate certificate in History, Politics and Society from Oxford University, and a B.A. from Sarah Lawrence College.
Jen McClure is based in the Silicon Valley, where she lives with her husband and son.
- Stanford UniversityMasters degreee, 2008
- OxfordGraduate Certificate Program, 2006
- Sarah LawrenceBA, 1985