How to Ensure an Enjoyable Post-Monetary 'True Gift' World
0. Open Data. Turn information on the web into useful knowledge on how to make and maintain things the best we know how.
1. Public Resource Interface. Displays a virtual model of the real world. Like 'The Solar System: Explore Your Backyard' meets Freecycle meets Facebook meets TinkerCAD.
- Provides a design platform to create a novel design or uses ready-made designs
- Determines where product and product parts are made
- Alerts automated vehicles to retrieve and deliver materials or products
2. Common Land. (i.e. La Via Campesina and Rajastan)
3. Materials Commons. Free material for product construction. Start with dumps before exploring extraction.
4. Industrial Commons. Places to go to make, learn, or have them made. (i.e. Open Source Ecology and Wikispeed)
5. Robotics Network. For transport, manufacturing, and service. Robots are divided into at least three types:
- Fabots - make things
- Servibots - feed materials to fabots and distribots or people
- Distribots - deliver materials to or from factory and user location
6. Transport Commons. Distribots are registered for non-commercial use for free to use road or rail built to last
7. Labour Commons. People willingly, and with a sense of purpose, work for free, and find such work fulfilling.