1. Best: Android LG tells me the time whenever i quickly glance at it.
The Apple wrist turn requires exaggerated movement by me.
2. Apple has much nicer face design. Hello... Mickey and fluttering Butterfly!
3. The long press on the Apple is flaky.
4. Love the different color wristbands by Apple
5. Apple is more for right handed people than left handers. Too awkward to turn the crown as a left hander. It covers the face. Prefer the complete touch of the LG. **edit: hubby just showed me the "left handed option through the apple app. pretty cool. it flips the face upside down, so you wear the watch with the crown now sitting on the bottom left instead of the top right, but see the screen as normal. .. however, wearing the watch like that is er... awkward .. at the moment.
6. Apple is promoting it as a fitness companion. Can't wait to try it this weekend! Excited to see my heart rate monitored every day.
LG fit app has been buggy, it doesn't always recognize when I'm biking or walking!
7. Like the friends button idea. Hate the input process via apple app on phone. Too many extra steps.
8. Best: Apple watch can make and receive calls (tethered to your iphone of course)! +++