- Kingsborough Community CollegeAdjunct Instructor, 2013 - presentTeaching College English
- Teachers College Graduate Writing CenterWriting Consultant, 2012 - present
- Harlem YMCALifeguard and Swim Instructor, 2012 - present
- New Mexico Highlands UniversityAssistant Coordinator of Academic Enrichment Programs and Instructor of English, 2008 - 2012
- NMHU NatatoriumLifeguard, 2007 - 2012
- Las CampanasOn-Call Seasonal Lifeguard, 2007 - 2011
"Imaginary" Opening Paragraph of My Dissertation Research
For my Research Paper course (the class meant to get doc. students to really narrow their dissertation interests), my professor asked us to
Literacy and Technology: Some Thoughts on a Chapter
I jumped into McVee and Miller's Multimodal Composing in Classrooms with the second essay, "The (Artful) Deception of Technology Integration
"I vaaant to suck your blaaaaaad" HALLOWEEN COSTUME PICTURE
Welcome to the class blog of Ben Villarreal's Freshman English II course, The Rhetoric of Pop Culture! Here you'll find the thoughts, ideas,
The secret message of Resident Evil 6: Columbia University is full of zo...
Resident Evil 6 holds a unique message for those who can see the truth in its hallways.
The 15 Novels that had the Greatest Effect on My Education
A blogger over at IGN is running a kind of "literature tournament" to determine the favorite book of the video game community. As an English