Am I surprised? No..
Am I amazed? No..
Yet, a lot of Apple employees seem like they have seen a spaceship.
Let's be honest, not a person on earth can present a product like Steve did Rip.
To go on..
Here is (after seeing the keynote of 7 September 2016, where Apple launched it's new products) my honest opinion and why I have bought the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, one month prior to this keynote.
Some info upfront:
1. I speculated on the rumors about the design (same design, is boring after 2 years of iPhone 6).
2. I speculated on the fact that apple will never support expandable memory (big issue for all iphone users, deny it or be honest).
3. The Camera of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge totally blew my mind, it is so much better than other cameras I've ever touched on a mobile phone.
Yes, the iPhone 7 might have a nice camera, but I don't see any reason to debate which one is better. Also Apple are really sneaky bastards for putting 2 cams only in the Plus size.
Does that smell like a battle for the plus size selling war?
4. Apple will never give anyone any gift for free for buying a product.
Samsung gave me a FREE VR Glasses.
5. I hate itunes..
6. I hate expensive apple accessoires..
7. It was time for a change as I am waiting on a new iPhone.. New yes, new design and something the industry never has seen before, and not bringing up old shit with a new speach.
So here is my personal VS standoff of Samsung vs Apple:
#Samsung #Apple #GalaxyS7Edge #iPhone7 #Galaxy #iphone #smartphones #smartphone #bestphone #phone #cellular #worldwide #product