Shem Cohen works with leadership teams and organizations to facilitate common ground - shared purpose, vision, strategy, values and to develop greater alignment, partnership and synergy within and across groups.
Clients create high-quality solutions for their most pressing concerns, winning strategy people buy-into and act upon – often with “unprecedented commitment”; stronger, better-connected teams, alliances and communities of practice; and execute successfully on strategy and change.
Shem creates this value through deep expertise in human and organizational systems, strategy development and change management – as well as a lifetime of interest and passion working with people at all levels of organizations and walks of life. His work is included in three globally-published books on best-practice planning and collaboration including the recent award-winning ‘Productive Workplaces, 25th Anniversary Edition’, awarded top shelf business book on culture by Strategy and Business Review and ‘one of the top influential books in the field of the past 40 years’ by the Organization Development Network. He has served as guest faculty for New York University Stern School of Business Executive Education and holds a Master’s Degree in Organization Development from American University. Shem’s clients include many prestigious organizations including Fortune 500-100 Companies, The United Kingdom Mission to the United Nations and British Government, The Federal Reserve Bank, global consumer goods companies, banks, healthcare organizations, law firms, not-for-profits and many small-to-mid size, independently owned businesses.
• Executive team planning and Change leadership
• Multi-stakeholder / whole-system engagement and large group planning
• New business launches
• M/A integration
• Leadership transitions
• Leading Change
• Conflict Resolution (Diplomacy, Mediation and Crisis Intervention)
• Culture Development
Shem’s mission is to:
- provide high value for client organizations
- help groups discover their greatest capability for action towards creating a more desired future;
- help leadership teams position themselves for greatest, most productive impact; and
- help organizations successfully design and execute on strategy and desired change.