WiFi, Ethernet, HDMI arrived all working under Debian 7.3 with linux 3.13-rc4 on this #novena laptop board. Debian+xfce is a clunky setup but it works as a reference point...
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- It looks sort of like you have that sitting on a conductive bag... Doesn't that cause trouble?Mar 11, 2014
- what's the device kernel support? Is there somewhere I can take a .dts to give you a test Fedora kernel rpm?Mar 11, 2014
- awesome!Mar 11, 2014
- - I'm getting there, trying to sort out serial, it's FTDI and I don't have the right wires. Yes I have a dts (actually, a dtb file), it's 3.13 + patches so gotta find the git tree and the patches.
- it's lying on the non-conductive, anti-static baggie it came in. I've gotten through board bringups, I hope I'm not about to brick a board with a bonehead move like that ;-)Mar 11, 2014
- I think anti static bags work by being conductive. But Wikipedia says they are only slightly conductive.Mar 11, 2014