I am looking for a light skinned black woman driving a white BMW.
This woman was a witness to a car accident in which a friend has been charged with felony hit and run. My friend rear ended another car on the corner of Big Bethel Road and the Hampton Roads Center Parkway November 29th between 1:30 and 2:00 in the afternoon. After this happened, my friend pulled over and waited to exchange insurance information. The witness pulled over with my friend and made sure she was okay as they both saw the other vehicle in the accident leave the scene. The next day my friend was arrested for felony hit and run because the other person involved in the accident reported the accident to cover their ass.
My friend is a teacher and has been placed on administrative probation until this matter is resolved. If found guilty, my friend will lose her teaching license. The only other person who can corroborate my friend's story is this light skinned black female driving a white BMW. I watched this afternoon as my friend stood in the rain at that intersection hoping to see the white BMW.
If you know anyone who knows this person or can help, please contact me or email anonymously to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reshare this locally in hopes someone who sees this can help.
To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
In light of your failure in recent years to nominate competent candidates for President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately. (You should look up 'revocation' in the Oxford English Dictionary.)
Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths, and territories (except North Dakota, which she does not fancy).
Your new Prime Minister, David Cameron, will appoint a Governor for America without the need for further elections.
Congress and the Senate will be disbanded. A questionnaire may be circulated next year to determine whether any of you noticed.
To aid in the transition to a British Crown dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:
1. The letter 'U' will be reinstated in words such as 'colour,' 'favour,' 'labour' and 'neighbour.' Likewise, you will learn to spell 'doughnut' without skipping half the letters, and the suffix '-ize' will be replaced by the suffix '-ise.' Generally, you will be expected to raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. (look up 'vocabulary').
2. Using the same twenty-seven words interspersed with filler noises such as ''like' and 'you know' is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. There is no such thing as U.S. English. We will let Microsoft know on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take into account the reinstated letter 'u'' and the elimination of '-ize.'
3. July 4th will no longer be celebrated as a holiday.
4. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns, lawyers, or therapists. The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you're not quite ready to be independent. Guns should only be used for shooting grouse. If you can't sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist, then you're not ready to shoot grouse.
5. Therefore, you will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous than a vegetable peeler. Although a permit will be required if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.
6. All intersections will be replaced with roundabouts, and you will start driving on the left side with immediate effect. At the same time, you will go metric with immediate effect and without the benefit of conversion tables. Both roundabouts and metrication will help you understand the British sense of humour.
7. The former USA will adopt UK prices on petrol (which you have been calling gasoline) of roughly $10/US gallon. Get used to it.
8. You will learn to make real chips. Those things you call French fries are not real chips, and those things you insist on calling potato chips are properly called crisps. Real chips are thick cut, fried in animal fat, and dressed not with catsup but with vinegar.
9. The cold, tasteless stuff you insist on calling beer is not actually beer at all. Henceforth, only proper British Bitter will be referred to as beer, and European brews of known and accepted provenance will be referred to as Lager. South African beer is also acceptable, as they are pound for pound the greatest sporting nation on earth and it can only be due to the beer. They are also part of the British Commonwealth - see what it did for them. American brands will be referred to as Near-Frozen Gnat's Urine, so that all can be sold without risk of further confusion.
10. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as good guys. Hollywood will also be required to cast English actors to play English characters. Watching Andie Macdowell attempt English dialect in Four Weddings and a Funeral was an experience akin to having one's ears removed with a cheese grater.
11. You will cease playing American football. There is only one kind of proper football; you call it soccer. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which has some similarities to American football, but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like a bunch of nancies).
12. Further, you will stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the World Series for a game which is not played outside of America. Since only 2.1% of you are aware there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. You will learn cricket, and we will let you face the South Africans first to take the sting out of their deliveries.
13.. You must tell us who killed JFK. It's been driving us mad.
14. An internal revenue agent (i.e. tax collector) from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all monies due (backdated to 1776).
15. Daily Tea Time begins promptly at 4 p.m. with proper cups, with saucers, and never mugs, with high quality biscuits (cookies) and cakes; plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.
God Save the Queen!
PS: Only share this with friends who have a good sense of humour (NOT humor)!
"Note that Christ does not make the food materialize out of thin air; as always, He invites our contribution, however tiny it may be. Note that He orders the crowd to sit down; things with Christ were never a free-for-all. Note that He first gives thanks; Christ does nothing without the Father. Note that He breaks the loaves; just as His body would be broken on the cross. Note that instead of playing the showman, He lets the disciples distribute the food and garner the accolades. Note that there were leftovers. Note in particular that the miracle of the loaves and fishes follows on three days of healing, and a crowd that has glorified the God of Israel. The inevitable manifestation of true healing and true thanks is abundance: good measure, packed together, shaken together, and overflowing." -Heather King, in the Magnificat Advent Companion
1) We could have been wrong (I kinda pray we were, and that some ultimate plan occurs that somehow fixes everything...except I am a realist)
2) We will have to live with the consequences of our actions.
What surprises me...is that Catholics broke to Obama again, after everything Biden said during his debate. I guess... had a powerful point.
By not siding with Romney, he will be attacked by republicans. Anyone who does attack someone who voted third party because they didn't vote republican will receive no sympathy from me. And it took this election for me to realize this. Those that voted 3rd party didn't get what they wanted...but they knew in the end they wouldn't. It was more important to stand for what you personally believed in than to worry about who won the election. Oh I am sure they were just as sad to realize the economy might not improve (and every one of us is praying that we were wrong), but unlike those that voted for Romney, the election itself didn't matter, just your conviction.
I am going to try to remember that...for the rest of my life.
Top Ten Ways to Have a Catholic Halloween ~ Canterbury Tales by Dr. Tayl...
Top Ten Ways to Have a Catholic Halloween
Alabama court's church or jail sentencing option draws ACLU ire, nationa...
BAY MINETTE, Alabama -- A new alternative sentencing program offering first-time, nonviolent offenders a choice of a year of church attendan
Colourful Dinosaur Feathers Found In Amber Back Evolution Theories
Proto feather fossils discovered in western Canada entombed in amber from the Late Cretaceous era support theories relating to dinosaurs, bi
Wife of Rovio Exec Wears Angry Birds Dress to Finnish State Gala
Angry Birds don't just make good games, they're also great for formal dress, it seems. Teija Vesterbacka showed up at the Finnish Presidenti
Scientists, Your Gender Bias Is Showing | Cosmic Variance | Discover Mag...
Top Posts | Nobody who is familiar with the literature on this will be surprised, but it's good to accumulate new evidence and also to keep
SOPA blackout by Wikipedia, Reddit, other websites planned
A SOPA blackout by Wikipedia, Reddit, and other websites is planned in protest to the controversial Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) bill. PIPA
The Daddy Project: A Father's Place is in the Home
A Father's Place is in the Home. Everyone has heard the tired old cliche about how a "mother's place is in the home". And
Flowchart to Determine Which GOP Candidate to Support – Holytaco
The race to pick a GOP candidate continues to heat up and by heat up we mean there’s lots of crazy bastards saying and doing crazy shit. W