1) It’s likely wrong (in general).
2) It’s definitely wrong for someone (maybe you)."
- The Positive NewspaperPartner, Marketing and IT, 2012 - present
- Creatively MaladjustedOwner, 2011 - present
- MicrosoftEMEA Vendor Account Manager, 2008 - present
- AccentureSenior Management Consultant, 2001 - 2007
- MicrosoftEMEA Business Manager, 2007 - 2008
+44 (0) 7989052194
How do you network with global pioneers in your field, and improve your craft?
Wouldn't it be great if you could hone your message and make it work for a wider audience?
Wouldn't it be great if you could improve your online presence, without a need for a degree in computers and web-design? And what if you wanted to publish a book - or ebook even?
Wouldn't it be great if you could use all the bells and whistles of this brave new world, so your work can be seen by even more potential clients?
Enter my coaching service. I've helped numerous organisations and individuals alike achieve their online goals.
How can I help you?
- University of SussexMEng Computer Systems Engineering, 1997 - 2001
- Open UniversityDiploma, Economics, 2004 - 2006
No Kidding: Women Writers and Comedians on the Choice Not to Have Children
"Motherhood Personality Disorder is a complex, interfamilial compulsion fueled by estrogen, culture, religion, and the Family Values Industr
Apple's CEO shows what he is made of: Brushed alluminium that is
Just finished watching the D11 interview with Tim Cook , in the wake of the tax congressional hearing only a few days back. Apple could have