Our G+ Page.
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- He won't use Fusion. I'm not going to reach out for his help for several months. I need more data!Mar 13, 2012
- Question: Your helper hates all things Google (like people hate Microsoft)? Or Fusion is just too elementary for him?Mar 13, 2012
- He doesn't know anything about Fusion. I'm sure he uses mathematical software available to him in his graduate studies. It is a web based application in version 1. It won't be nearly as robust or feature rich as established compiled desktop applications.Mar 13, 2012
- Actually I just made test doc in GDocs and so far I don't like the app because not enough features. Interestingly, when I went to create a table it took me to Fusion. So how have you been creating your charts/graphs in your GDoc articles?
I wrote this earlier: (How long have you used Google Docs and what do you like about it? Is it limiting you now and is that why you are looking at Fusion?)Mar 14, 2012
- LA means Louisiana re: your Mardi Gras article, lol. Nice Los Angeles article though.Mar 14, 2012
- Looks like Windows Live Skydrive has more features than Google Docs: http://explore.live.com/skydrive . Think I'll use it when I do the online thing. But I'll try Fusion for fun, though if you couldn't make it work I probably won't be able to either, unless your problem had to do with the type of data you tried to merge.Mar 15, 2012