- BodyLogicMD of HartfordMedical Director
Dr. Anita Petruzzelli practices anti-aging and preventive medicine at BodyLogicMD of Hartford, helping women and men suffering from menopause, andropause and other hormone imbalances achieve a longer, better life. Using individual, customized wellness programs tailored to address each patient's specific, personal needs, Dr. Petruzzelli combines customized nutrition and fitness regimens, pharmaceutical-grade supplements, stress reduction techniques and natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) to ensure her patients enjoy restored energy, improved mental clarity and the highest quality of life possible.
Dr. Petruzzelli stresses the importance of treating the whole patient by finding the root of the issue, instead of simply using a one-size-fits-all treatment approach for individual symptoms. Her practice emphasizes the prevention of disease and encouraging optimal overall health, rather than tackling illness once it has already occurred. Dr. Petruzzelli is passionate about sharing her knowledge and experience to ensure each and every patient can enjoy living life to the fullest.
Board Certifications and Associations:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- American Academy for Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Member of the Fellowship for Anti-Aging and Functional Medicine
- AMA Board Certified Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. Petruzzelli's Blog (current)
- Hartford BHRT Seminar (current)
- Natural Cure for Depression (current)
- How to Get Your Mojo Back (current)
- Diabetes: Not a Sweet Disease (current)
- Testosterone for Women (current)
- How to Lower Your Cholesterol Naturally (current)
- Do You Have an Under-active Thyroid? (current)
- What are bioidentical hormones? (current)
- Beat the Blues (and more) with Vitamin D (current)
- Should women take a multivitamin? (current)
- The Healthiest Diet (current)
- Get Moving! (current)
- Secrets of Healthy Aging (current)