Evidentia 2.4 is here!
With the recent release of the 3rd edition of Elizabeth Shown Mills' Evidence Explained, we knew it was time to review all our templates. We knew we needed to do this for Evidentia v3, but why not make it available to owners of v2 now?
So thats what we did.
So what is in 2.4?
- Revised templates based on Evidence Explained 3rd ed.
- Removed APA support (inappropriate citation format for genealogists)
- Fixed issue with loading new templates
Note for those upgrading to 2.4.0 from previous versions:
In order to see the new templates, follow this procedure:
1. If you have custom templates you want to save, export them.
2. List Manager->Templates->Reset to Defaults << this will delete all previous templates!
3. If you exported custom templates, you can now import them
You will need to follow this procedure each time you restore a backup made before you upgraded to 2.4
Users of 2.x can find the free upgrade at http://evidentiasoftware.com/evidentia-upgrade/