Tired of Microsoft's spying in Windows 10? Those of you who have installed version 1511, follow these steps to turn off Microsoft's data collection:
1. hit Windows key+R to bring up the run app
2. type in services.msc to bring up Services list
3. look for "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry"
4. Right click on the service and select Stop
5. Right click again and go to properties, on the drop down menu where it says "Startup type: ", switch it to disabled and be sure to click on the Apply button.#windows10 #Microsoft #technology