I'm Jesse W. Redd, also known as "Mr. Entrepreneur". I believe that there are no limitations to being an entrepreneur. I became an entrepreneur at 15. I am a young serial and global entrepreneur.
I am about being Determined, Committed & Coach-able. I stand for something, I am a 1%ER, I am Fearless.
Google Me for more info or contact me as well.
LIKE My Fan Page & Be Cool.
- Mr. EntrepreneurSuccess, Wealth, Power, 2008 - present
- Institute of CambridgePrivate School, 1995 - 2004
- British CollegePrivate School, 1999 - 2002
- Niche Marketing & AdvertisingVice President Spanish Marketing, 2013 - present
- Shopping SherlockGlobal Power, 2013 - present
- Developers TCT LLCCEO, 2008 - present
- Imperio HispanoFounder, present
- Young CEOsFounder, present
- VitelNational Sales Executive, 2012 - 2013
Richard Branson: the importance of a business mentor - Virgin.com
“It's always good to have a helping hand at the start. I wouldn't have got anywhere in the airline industry without the mentorship of Sir Fr
Jim Rohn - America's Foremost Business & Life Philosopher
I wanted to create this blog post to pay tribute to one of my biggest mentors in life and business. From whom I have learned so much from se
The Mr. Entrepreneur Show #4 - Personal Growth & Development
Jesse Redd aka Mr. Entrepreneur brings you the Mr. Entrepreneur Show #4 - Personal Growth & Development. Oh yes! The moment you didn't want,
The Mr. Entrepreneur Show #3 - Inspect What You Expect
Jesse Redd aka Mr. Entrepreneur brings you the Mr. Entrepreneur Show #3 - Inspect What You Expect. You need to learn how to manage your expe