- SLSPOProsthetist and Orthotist, 2012 - 2013
- Sri Lanka School of Prosthetics & OrthoticsProsthetist/Orthotist, 2012 - 2012
- Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol UniversityProsthetics and Orthotics, 2013 - present
- Aquinas Unversity CollegePsychology & Counseling, 2012 - 2013
- Jaffna Hindhu CollegeSecondary Education, 1999 - 2007
- Sri Lanka School of Prosthetics and OrthoticsProsthetics and Orthotics, 2008 - 2011
Researchers Create Perfect Fitting 3D Printed Transtibial Leg Socket for...
I am fortunate enough to have both of my legs. I can run, jump, play football, and swim in the ocean. Unfortunately though, not everyone can
Being A New Sri Lanka – Part 2 | Colombo Telegraph
Stay aware. I've often heard the refrain “I'm not interested in politics”. If “politics” here means the latest political gossip – what X's s
Asleep in an ‘awakened’ country | The Sunday Times Sri Lanka
A man lies fast asleep where posters have been put up in support of President Mahinda Rajapaka. The posters read, ' Deshaya Avadi Kala - Api
Govt faces self-imposed bumps ahead | Bangkok Post: opinion
Four months after the military coup on May 22, it is emerging that Thailand will either end up with the most benevolent, enlightened and eff
Naomi Klein on Cause of Climate Crisis: "Capitalism Is Stupid"
In this exclusive interview, Naomi Klein talks about extractivism, activism and the way to change hearts and minds around climate change.